Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What facilities Eurotowers feature?
Eurotowers is featuring a rooftop communal swimming pool, and a communal squash court.
2. When is swimming pool open?
The pool is open between May and late October.
The opening hours are between 06:00 am and 09:00 pm.
3. Can visitors use the estate facilities?
Facilities can be used only by residents.
4. Do you provide concierge service?
The Eurotowers does not provide a concierge service.
5. Are your apartments furnished?
Apartments managed by Bentley Estate Management comes furnished with an inventory of items and white goods (fridge, freezer, washing machine, hob, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron).
6. What is the residents portal, and how does it work?
Eurotowers residents can benefit from an exclusive online residents portal, which allows them to view and pay all their bills online, find key information regarding their property, book services and restaurants around the estate, and keep up with latest news regarding the happenings in their building.
7. How do I access the estate and the pool?
The estate and the pool are accessible with a key fob.
8. Can I buy additional fobs?
We can issue fobs in our office for a charge.
9. Can you make a key cut for my apartment / post box?
We can arrange key cuts for apartments in Eurotowers, and our Maintenance Team can install new post box lock barrels for a charge.
10. Do you have any out of office hours services?
OSG Security is providing assistance and advice on emergency matters who can be contacted on +350 200 44555.
This service has been put in place to assist with an emergency, that takes place after office hours. Any actions taken to rectify the emergency are likely to provide a temporary remedy until the next working day, when full repairs or remedial work can be undertaken.